Return to Football Front page
Minutes of BSF Over 35s Football League meeting - 7th October 2016
In Attendance: N.Smith, P.Ashton, A.Ahmed, J.Riley, S.Stott, K.Stephens and delegates from each team except - Ainsworth A and B, Bamford Arms, Bar Hill, Deans Youth, Elton Libs, Golbourne, Mitchells, North Walkden, Salford Victoria.
Apologies: Noel Shine.
N.Smith: Minutes from September meeting read and signed as a true copy,
Neil also mentioned that he had been to watch a few games and thought that some teams where going over the top with some of the challenges being made. He reminded teams to play the game in a sporting manner and the object of this league is to carry on enjoying playing football.
Change of contact for Mersey Valley B: John Gilmartin. 07413 936961
Draw for the Sam Ashworth Trophy 2nd round took place, drawn by J.Riley and P.Ashton.
Sam Ashworth Trophy 2nd Round - ties to be played on Sunday 6th November 2016.
1. Turton / Elton v B.L.G.C. / Ainsworth B
2. Radcliffe Vets /Bury Seniors v Radcliffe A / Wyresdale
3. Heaton Vets v Deans Youth / Radcliffe B
4. Ainsworth A / Digmoor v North Walkden / P.F. Bury
5. Bamford Arms / Golborne v Dobbies / Mersey Valley A
6. Queen Lizzy / Old Bolts v Atherton Vets / Mitchells
7. Salford Victoria v Failsworth / Mersey Valley B
8. Astley Bridge / Heaton Casuals v Hindsford / Bar Hill.
Next Meeting: 4th November 7-15pm at Bolton Cricket Club.